The first of a series of monographs featuring some aspect of Reggio's works will be published in September. Published under the series Edizione Antonino Reggio.
I am offering this publication at a pre-publication price. See: Concertini per Quattro Voci.
The following related papers have been published in Academic Journals:
http://www.harpsichord.org.uk/soundingboard/SBIssue4.pdf. in Sounding Board, (Journal of the British Harpsichord Society).
http://www.adparnassum.org/pdf/abstracts/16.pdf, article by Serguei N. Prozhoguin, Cinque Studi su Domenico Scarlatti in Ad Parnassum
Monsignor Antonino Reggio, cembalista e compositore del Settecento. in Fonti Musicali Italiane .
A Re-evaluation of the Manuscripts of the Keyboard Sonatas of Domenico Scarlatti in the Santini Collection in Munster in Studi Musicali
The Following are short essays written for the on-line magazine Suite101:
1. Articles related to Monsignor Reggio:
2. Articles related to Opera Seria of the 18th Century:
3. Articles related to Maltese Music of the 16 -19th centuries:
4. General Articles on Music:
5. General Articles on Maltese History:
6. Articles related to Libraries containing important manuscripts:
7. General articles:
Issue 3 25/03/11